2 day Error preventing account download from Patelco CU

Options
007DD
007DD Member ✭✭
Has anyone experienced OL-295 A error when updating account information? I have encountered this problem for the last couple of days & have to get it resolved. Patelco sees no problem on their end. No success with resetting the account. Has anyone had success resolving a problem like this? Thanks

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 007DD
    007DD Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for your response. The article referenced does not address my problem downloading from my credit union.

This problem has occurred for more than a week and Quicken has not responded to my in-app support request. My Quicken internet connection is intact, evidenced by my other Quicken accts. updating without an error message. I discussed this problem with my bank Patelco, and all signs are a go from their end. I have had success downloading acct info from Patelco for some time, but this downloading error is new. Many other Quicken users have reported unresolved bank/credit union download issues. Quicken Support should address these problems via an alert. My banking download is crucial, and Quicken needs to offer a solution to all affected users.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Joesc
    Joesc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Any update on this? I'm also having this problem with Patelco.
  • itvera
    itvera Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having same issue. I have had luck using Patelco Credit Union-WC. I had to remove online connection and reset it up, but I have to get a security code every time to download transactions.
  • Joesc
    Joesc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Any update on this? I still can't connect to Patelco successfully to download transactions. Even deactivating and setting up the connection again doesn't work.
  • Eyes415
    Eyes415 Member
    Options
    > @itvera said:
    > I am having same issue. I have had luck using Patelco Credit Union-WC. I had to remove online connection and reset it up, but I have to get a security code every time to download transactions.

@itvera Thanks! It worked for me. I went into Tools => Account List => click "edit" button for your Patelco account => Online Services tab => Deactivate transaction download => General tab => change name to Patelco Credit Union-WC => go to Online Services Tab and Reactivate online download. Patelco asked me for a security code only one time. I'm using the Windows subscription version of Quicken. The trick for me was to change the name from Patelco Credit Union to Patelco Credit Union-WC. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.