Apple Card Direct Download Support by Intuit

Options
Casablanca
Casablanca Member ✭✭
I was able to add my Apple Card to my Intuit [Removed - 3rd-Party Software] account this morning. All transactions and balances from the account opening date were downloaded. The same was not true when I tried to add the account to Quicken for Mac. After reading several posts on this subject, I discovered that Intuit still provides account connectivity from financial institutions to Quicken. If that is the case, why do I still have to download a file from Apple Card then upload it to Quicken. Both platforms have the same connectivity provider, but only [Removed - 3rd-Party Software] actually works the way all users expect. I hope the developers at Quicken see this post and resolve a long-awaited feature request. Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited August 2022
    Options
    It's not dependent on Quicken; it's dependent on the financial institution agreeing to support transaction downloading (and, perhaps, paying an additional fee to Intuit). So customers should continue to lobby Apple Card to add this functionality. 

P.S. No, the developers generally do not see posts here in this community forum.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Casablanca
    Casablanca Member ✭✭
    Options
    @jacobs...Thank you for your response. I think many Quicken for Mac users just want the functionality. I had hoped that my message would provide additional awareness to the need. Intuit and Quicken have a relationship that can be leveraged to make it happen. They know who to talk to Apple or Goldman Sachs we QFM users don't.

PS...Developers may not see these posts, but I have seen folks from Quicken here in the past. Maybe they can pass the message along.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    PS...Developers may not see these posts, but I have seen folks from Quicken here in the past. Maybe they can pass the message along.
    I understand your wanting it to be so, but that's generally not the way things work. ;) And in this case, there's nothing to pass along, because it's entirely up to Apple Card to decide to support Quicken; there's nothing Quicken can do (or will do) if the financial institution doesn't sign on. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.