Comenity Direct - Banking (Now Bread Savings)

Options
NLT
NLT Member ✭✭
Lately, Comenity Direct - Banking gives me the error message that several accounts are not there during the online update. However, when I use the "reset account", all of my CD are updated. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @NLT

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• NLT
    NLT Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for checking. Hope this helps.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @NLT

Thank you for providing the screenshot. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-800 error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• NLT
    NLT Member ✭✭
    Options
    I followed the directions and deactivated all the accounts. I then added the accounts and Quicken showed all the accounts with the "link to account" messages. When I updated again, it did not update and I got the CC-800 message. I tried the update again and all the accounts updated but I still got the CC-800 message. Appreciate your time on this.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NLT said:
    I followed the directions and deactivated all the accounts. I then added the accounts and Quicken showed all the accounts with the "link to account" messages. When I updated again, it did not update and I got the CC-800 message. I tried the update again and all the accounts updated but I still got the CC-800 message. Appreciate your time on this.
    Hello @NLT

I am sorry to hear about this problem continuing even after making use of the previous recommendations. Thank you for getting back to us with your results.

If this issue is continuing, the next step would be to reach out to Quicken Support using the information provided here for additional assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot and diagnose this problem in greater detail with the unique resources and tools they have available.

I hope this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • NLT
    NLT Member ✭✭
    Options
    :) Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.