Bank of America - EWC+ Online Balance Error

Options
evanspp4
evanspp4 Member ✭✭
Since migrating to EWC+ BofA credit card online balance reported in Quicken does not agree with BofA bank. Checking and Savings accounts agree.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @evanspp4,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Bank of America account(s). 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and utilize functions such as screen share.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ccondrich
    ccondrich Member ✭✭
    Options
    FYI I am having this same exact problem!!
  • ChipL
    ChipL Member
    Options
    Quicken has screwed everything with this Direct Connect cancelation on Bank of America. Now you cannot support attempts to reconnect accounts. You have taken a great product and degraded it with the cancelation of Direct Connect. And, you have insufficient resources to assist in sorting out the connection
  • ccondrich
    ccondrich Member ✭✭
    Options
    Honestly it hasn't been too bad. Yes there were duplicates but once reconciled things have been fine in the checking & savings accounts. Reconciling the credit card is the only open issue.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just to be clear it is the financial institution that decides to convert to Express Web Connect + not Quicken Inc.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • jwlent55
    jwlent55 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having this issue too. Checking and Saving balances OK. Credit Card balances from Quicken do not agree with my view or that of BofA accessed directly thru the web.
  • ccondrich
    ccondrich Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just processed my download and found the problem to be resolved. Anyone else find this?
  • jwlent55
    jwlent55 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Mine is also working now too.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ccondrich said:
    I just processed my download and found the problem to be resolved. Anyone else find this?
    jwlent55 said:
    Mine is also working now too.
    Note that there is an ongoing problem with Express Web Connect + where the online balance is including pending transactions.  So as soon as all your pending transactions clear it might appear that everything is fine.  As of now I haven't seen any announcements from Quicken Inc that said the problem is fixed.  It might be, it might not be.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • evanspp4
    evanspp4 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I also confirm problem now appears to be solved. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.