BOA How do I change my connection?

Options
You keep sending me a sale pitch for your bill manager saying I need to change my connection. So how do I change it and what do I change it to? Will I still be able to download my transactions? I could careless bill pay. I am disabled and the only reason I use Quicken is for a ledger I can't write so well. I have been using Quicken for years at this point because of BOA. If I can't download transactions I really don't see why you all can't sell me a none Internet version.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Randalllind,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the email you described receiving regarding changing your connection? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Also please remember to crop or cross out any personal information. 

I am looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Randalllind
    Randalllind Member ✭✭
    Options
    Here it is
  • Randalllind
    Randalllind Member ✭✭
    Options
    I saw under my accounts Bank of America where I can disable bill pay is this what you all want me to do?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw under my accounts Bank of America where I can disable bill pay is this what you all want me to do?
    Hello @Randalllind

I am sorry for any confusion regarding the process of changing your account connection method, and thank you for continuing to seek clarification about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, save a backup by navigating to the top of the screen and selecting File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then make use of the steps listed in the Support Article linked here in order to change the connection method of your Bank of America accounts. Let us know how this works!

I look forward to hearing about your results, if you have the chance to check back in with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Randalllind
    Randalllind Member ✭✭
    Options
    Is BOA no longer going to allow connections in Quicken? I still don't understand or do I just disactive bill pay?
  • Randalllind
    Randalllind Member ✭✭
    Options
    I got it had to change the direct connection to EWC+
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got it had to change the direct connection to EWC+
    Hello @Randalllind

I am sorry if there were some remaining questions after the earlier troubleshooting recommendations. Thank you so much for checking back in with us to let us know about your results, and how you were able to resolve this issue.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.