Chase conversion failed to prompt to Reauthorize

jb95129
jb95129 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
I got the prompt to update my Chase connection to the new method of downloading. The prompt said to initiate a One Step Update, and Quicken would prompt me to Reauthorize. I never got the prompt. It just did a normal download of transactions.

Anyone else see this? Any ideas how to proceed? The conversion date is in 10 days, and I don't want to be cutoff from being able to download!

Thanks!
Jeff

Best Answer

• DoubleA
    DoubleA Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I also never got the prompt, so I called Quicken Tech support. In my case, all I had to to was open "tools", then click " One Step Update", and the prompt appeared!

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have now seen several people reporting the same problem with no one having any better suggestion other than contacting Quicken support:
    Official Quicken® Support - Phone, Chat, or Community
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • thecreator
    thecreator Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Jeff,

Restore your last Manual Backup.

Go to each Chase Register. Click on the Actions Gear and click on Account Overview. Scroll down and click Change Online Services. Deactivate Bill Pay, then Deactivate the Checking Account. Close Account Details then close Account Overview. Repeat for your other Chase Registers.

Now go to Account Overview for the Checking Account or your lone Chase Account Register. Now click Change Online Services. Click on Set Up Now.

Enter your Chase Login information Click Connect. It opens up a New Browser Tab for logging into Chase. Enter your Chase Login Information.

Click Next, after looking and checking the boxes you want to check. Click Next and finally click Connect my Accounts.

Now back to Quicken. It works just fine.

Any Questions?

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• DoubleA
    DoubleA Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I also never got the prompt, so I called Quicken Tech support. In my case, all I had to to was open "tools", then click " One Step Update", and the prompt appeared!
  • jb95129
    jb95129 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    > @DoubleA said:
    > I also never got the prompt, so I called Quicken Tech support. In my case, all I had to to was open "tools", then click " One Step Update", and the prompt appeared!

Silly me, doing what they said rather than what they meant. What was I thinking?

Thanks for the simple solution!
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    Huh?

Are you saying that it did something different when you used Tools -> One Step Update, than what it would do if you just clicked on say this button?

If so, that is really strange.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.