Which B of A to choose when converting from DC to EWC+?

Options
Rocket J Squirrel
Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
There are (at least) two functioning B of A connections available, "Quicken" and "All Other States". Does it matter which one we use to reconnect when converting to EWC+?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "All Other States" offers EWC and Web Connect for setting up new accounts, and that is the one I have used historically. "Quicken" does not offer any advanced options, so I would guess that is the one to use for EWC+, but that is just a guess.

This new Support article
    https://www.quicken.com/support/why-am-i-receiving-message-about-my-bank-america-accounts
    does not mention any choices. 

Are you responding to the prompt mentioned in the Support article, or are you doing the conversion on your own?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Options
    I haven't gotten the prompt yet, but was thinking of experimenting on my test PC.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Good luck and please let us know how it goes!
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I do apologize for any lack of clarity regarding the instance to select for Bank of America connections. Thank you for seeking more information about this here on the Quicken Community. 

In this case, the instance should not matter, as the Express Web Connect + connection method should be provided for you as an option by Quicken once a new account is added,  automatically. You should be able to select the 'Bank of America' logo in the Add Account screen in order to set this up. 

I hope that makes this clearer.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Options
    Thanks, @Quicken Jared that's what I figured, just wanted to make sure.

This discussion has been closed.