Unable to download transactions for Chase accounts

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot get a successful update of accounts.

Comments

• Slapshot777
    Options
    After the "Chase" update, non of my Chase accounts download transactions or reconcile. It dows show the connection works and it appears no connection issues. All my other accounts work properly.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Slapshot777,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Chase accounts. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding users being unable to download transactions from Chase after completing the migration. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused during this time. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• robert W
    robert W Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue.
  • omillian
    omillian Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue. My chase accounts are authorized. When I use one step update, it indicates that is is updating the accounts but doesn't seem to actually complete the update.
This discussion has been closed.