Can I download historical stock prices using Quick for Mac Premier 6.9.0

Options
zman0326
zman0326 Member ✭✭
The value of my investments all of a sudden shows to have increased up to 80% during the period of July 2020 - July 2022. In July 2022, the value of my portfolio appears to have returned to normal. Assuming my transactions somehow became corrupted, I deleted all of my investment accounts, and re-downloaded my accounts from my broker, falsely thinking this would resolve the problem. I say falsely, because the investment values still appear way too high for that same time period. This leaves me to assume its the problem lies in the historical prices of my stock portfolio. In prior versions of Quicken, I remember there was a way to review historical stock prices. Under this current version (6.9.0), it appears I can only see the current stock prices. Can anyone tell me how to review the historical prices, in hopes to find what's causing what is clearly incorrect portfolio values?

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Go to Window > Securities.
    Double click on a security. 
    Click on Price History.

Here you can review the price history, and edit dates/prices if you need to.

Alternatively, if you're viewing investments in Portfolio view, you can click on a Security here, then Edit Security, then Price History.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • zman0326
    zman0326 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, but per my message, I use Quicken for Mac. Not Windows
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @jacobs instructions are for Q Mac, which has a Window menu (not Windows). Or you can press Shift-Command-R to bring up the Securities window.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• zman0326
    zman0326 Member ✭✭
    Options
    You've been very helpful. Too bad Quicken doesn't document this within its online HELP.
This discussion has been closed.