Fix quicken transactions

Options
Randalllind
Randalllind Member ✭✭
I am going to kill all connections to BOA because no matter what it just keeps downloading dups. It refuses to see what is listed and puts a C or R next to it. Quicken gets updated every other time I open it. So why can't pay someone to fix this? I didn't have an issue with the direct connection. [Removed - Disruptive/Speculation] 

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am going to kill all connections to BOA because no matter what it just keeps downloading dups. It refuses to see what is listed and puts a C or R next to it. Quicken gets updated every other time I open it. So why can't pay someone to fix this? I didn't have an issue with the direct connection. [Removed - Disruptive/Speculation] 
    Hello @Randalllind,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with duplicate transactions. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Click on one of the affected accounts in the Account List in the left-hand panel of the screen, and then navigate to the 'gear' icon in the upper right-hand side of the screen and click on Downloaded ID in the dropdown menu that appears so that a checkmark appears in the small box next to this option. Do you notice that the numbers in the Downloaded ID column in the account Register appear to be the same for each of the duplicates?

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Randalllind
    Randalllind Member ✭✭
    Options
    I don't see that anywhere
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First click "Register columns..." then you'll see that option.
This discussion has been closed.