Download Quicken to my Mac computer fails with SSL certificate problem

Chatterbox74
Chatterbox74 Member
Hello,

I recently purchased Quicken and keep getting an error about an SSL certificate. I'm ready to cancel the membership because of how many times I have tried to research this myself to no avail. Can anyone help?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

I recently purchased Quicken and keep getting an error about an SSL certificate. I'm ready to cancel the membership because of how many times I have tried to research this myself to no avail. Can anyone help?
    Hello @Chatterbox74,    

I am sorry to hear about this problem with the error regarding SSL certificates. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, is this message appearing as you try to download the software, or when you attempt to sign-in? Also, is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well. 

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • It is happening when I am trying to download the software. Here is the screenshot. Thank you for your help.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    It is happening when I am trying to download the software. Here is the screenshot. Thank you for your help.
    Hello @Chatterbox74

I am sorry about this problem continuing, and thank you so much for reaching out again with that helpful screenshot. 

First, do you have any other devices or computers you have tried installing the software on? If so, what were the results? In the event that this is the only device you have access to, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support by making use of the link provided here. They will be able to diagnose and troubleshoot this issue with you in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them. 

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Yes i apparently downloaded it back in November 2020. I will reach out to the IT group.
    Thanks for your help again.
This discussion has been closed.