Multiple Copies of Pending Transactions that do not Clear

Options
HappyBird
HappyBird Member ✭✭
I am getting two copies of each pending transaction. They do not seem to go away when the transaction posts at Chase -- so now there are THREE copies of each transaction in my register! How do I get rid of these erroneous duplicates, as well as get pending transactions removed when the clear? I know I can hide all pending transactions but I would like to be able to use this new feature and not just shut it off because it doesn't work.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    HappyBird said:
    I am getting two copies of each pending transaction. They do not seem to go away when the transaction posts at Chase -- so now there are THREE copies of each transaction in my register! How do I get rid of these erroneous duplicates, as well as get pending transactions removed when the clear? I know I can hide all pending transactions but I would like to be able to use this new feature and not just shut it off because it doesn't work.

Hello @HappyBird,   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with duplicate transactions. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for further information.

Have you already changed over your Chase accounts to Express Web Connect + by making use of the steps included in this Support Article? If so, there is also an Open Alert - linked here - regarding issues with duplicate transactions after switching your account connection method. 

I hope that this is helpful. Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.