Chase download problem

arbwejw
arbwejw Member
I try to update Chase account and it asks for my password to update. I enter it and it does not recognize and asks for it again. I am certain of password.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    arbwejw said:
    I try to update Chase account and it asks for my password to update. I enter it and it does not recognize and asks for it again. I am certain of password.
    Hello @arbwejw

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out to us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, have you already followed the steps listed in this Support Article under the heading, Quicken for Windows: how do I switch my Chase accounts to the new connection method? Additionally, are you receiving any particular error codes when this message appears?

I look forward to hearing your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • arbwejw
    arbwejw Member
    Executed that procedure and that's when my problem started!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    arbwejw said:
    Executed that procedure and that's when my problem started!
    Hello @arbwejw

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services, and with reauthorizing accounts. Thank you for continuing to work with us on this here on the Quicken Community. 

Does the message you are receiving when you try to enter your credentials contain any particular error codes, and if so, which ones? Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well.

I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.