Comenity Bank AAA Visa Card

Options
124»

Comments

• ajaphoto
    ajaphoto Member ✭✭
    Options
    JDT - I've finally moved on from this card. It's a total pain in the neck. I've tried to add alerts to my wife's card without success. I go into the account and change the settings and hit save. It then sends me 6 emails telling me the settings have been changed, but when I go back they have not. I tried to set up auto payments but it had no option for "statement balance"' the option was for current balance. The customer service line is useless. Too bad AAA went this route.
  • rogerboyd
    Options
    I struggled with this for weeks. Here's what I did to get it to work. I edited my account in Quicken to eliminate online services. I then entered the CC number in the account I wanted to use. Then I edited account online services again to Express Web Connect and linked it to my account in quicken and lo and behold, the transactions downloaded!
  • gsdtoy
    gsdtoy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Not worth my time. I've had this AAA card for many years but when it changed from BoA to Comenity it became nothing more than a pot scraper. Assistance from or communications with Comenity is useless. This card is going in my 'useless' box. I'll buy a tank of gas with it a couple times a year to keep the card active and contributing to longevity ratings on my credit report.
    I choose not to jump to a myriad flaming hoops to me a computer program work for me.
  • JDT
    JDT Member ✭✭
    Options
    I understand. I have continued to try setting up online bill pay with no success. There's just no option to set up. After many years of using this card, I WILL NO LONGER USE IT.
This discussion has been closed.