Cannot reconcile (Edited)

Options
divey@
divey@ Member
Since Window 11 Loaded can't reconcile says there is no uncleared items to reconconcile

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    divey@ said:
    Since Window 11 Loaded can't reconcile says there is no uncleared items to reconconcile
    Hello @divey@,   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with seemingly inaccurate messages indicating no transactions are currently uncleared. Thank you for discussing this here on the Quicken Community.

If this issue began after updating your computer, would you be able to restore from a backup saved prior to this? We recommend saving backups frequently by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that this has been done often, you should be able to restore from a backup that was saved just prior to when this issue emerged by navigating to File > Restore from backup... in the same menu. I am curious about whether or not this problem continues in the restored file. 

I look forward to hearing back from you about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • DH
    DH Member ✭✭
    Options
    I also can't reconcile even though there are cleared items.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    divey@ said:
    reconcile says there is no uncleared items to reconconcile
    Are your reconciling to the online balance?
    The online balance has a date with it too.  If the online balance/date doesn’t get updated then reconcile will not include the cleared transactions because they are after the online balance date.

There have been lots of problems with the online balance not being properly updated.
    I have no fix/workaround for that, it is something Quicken Inc/Intuit/Financial institution has to work out, but you can reconcile to the statement balance where you can put in the proper date and balance.  Note the “statement balance” can just be a balance you get from your financial institution’s website.

To change from reconciling to the statement balance go to the Account Details -> Online Services tab.  At the bottom is a checkbox for selecting reconciling to the online balance.  Deselect it and then close the dialog.  Then select Ctrl+R to start the reconcile.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.