Real time quotes option not available

Options
MSStateDawg
MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Just updated to the latest version available as of posting this. After restarting, the popup "what's new" screen showed a "Real time quotes" option under the Investing category withing Preferences.

It ain't there. Please, advise.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @MSStateDawg,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Upon reviewing your account, it appears that you currently have the Deluxe subscription. Please be advised that real-time quotes is a feature that is only available in Premier and Home, Business & Rental Property subscriptions only.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless you are using Premier or higher you will not see it.  It is not available for Deluxe or Starter.  Quicken has admitted that the documentation is lacking and that it will be updated at some point.
  • sjmsing
    sjmsing Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you @bmciance. I have Deluxe and have gotten numerous notifications, especially after updates, about real time quotes. I have spent much wasted time trying to determine why I do not see the option for real time quotes. Now I know why. Quicken please do a more thorough job when providing notifications and make them more clear and targeted to the right users.
  • kfresh
    kfresh Member
    Options
    When I update prices, I want to see the latest value of my option using the standard style ZZZ MM/DD/YYYY $$.XX C This should just work. I have the Business & Rental Property version.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kfresh said:
    When I update prices, I want to see the latest value of my option using the standard style ZZZ MM/DD/YYYY $$.XX C This should just work. I have the Business & Rental Property version.
    From what I see, options are still "as of the close of yesterday".
    Without real time quotes on (at the bottom of the Portfolio view):

With them on:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.