NCSECU transactions double-downloading

Options
I was wondering if there will be an update to Quicken that will fix the daily, multiple downloads of the same transactions on my NCSECU account. I posted about this before, and a very kind person from Quicken suggested a pretty extensive process I could do myself. This was an issue that started with a Quicken update, and I'm hoping at some point a subsequent update will correct it. I had the same problem in the past with my Truist accounts -- again, right after an update -- and, at some point, another update fixed it.
Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More details, please.
    How, exactly, are you (or Quicken) doing these "daily, multiple downloads"? One Step Update? Update Now from the account register? Download a QFX file from the bank's website? Other?
  • Needausername
    Needausername Member ✭✭
    Options
    One Step Update. Quicken has updated the windows program multiple times since the update that caused this problem. No fix, so far.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Needausername
    Needausername Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.