Quicken Download Transactions stopped working with newest update (10/14/22)

Options
Tiger68
Tiger68 Member
:s I updated my Quicken Windows this morning and now I cannot update downloaded transactions from banks and other accounts. Downloaded transactions only gives a list of transactions, but no ability to do an update as use for many years previously.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Tiger68,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue when attempting to download transactions. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution(s) are you experiencing this issue with? What is the connection method with said financial institutions? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to update these accounts?

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tiger68 said:  Downloaded transactions only gives a list of transactions, but no ability to do an update as use for many years previously.
    what version .... Help --> About Quicken 
    what do you mean - " list of transactions, but no ability to do an update..."
    How is the update performed.... One Step Update - or the Download Transactions - or manual download of QFX file ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• jrturner3864
    Options
    I have the same problem Downloaded transactions window does not close and the update transactions option does not display. Support stated tht to update an individual account I must now click on the gear icon and select update now. This will update the transactions but the downloaded transactions window remains open
  • MKBaltCIty
    Options
    Same problem. Only able to update quotes. Transaction updates not offered in One-Step update. In individual account updates, the "update now" button is greyed-out. Thanks.
  • janmaye2
    janmaye2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    the account isn't showing my full account
  • janmaye2
    janmaye2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    where is my account data. used it last week
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Same problem. Only able to update quotes. Transaction updates not offered in One-Step update. In individual account updates, the "update now" button is greyed-out. Thanks.

janmaye2 said:
    the account isn't showing my full account

Each of you, please start a separate NEW DISCUSSION and give us all the pertinent details, including your exact version, edition level and release of Quicken. US or Canadian version? Windows or Mac?
    This makes it possible for us to try and provide solutions to your specific problem.

• ronhart59
    Options
    Quicken for windows version update R45.7 I am no longer able to download and update transactions. Also Bill Pay won't work. I have been using the quicken program for over 13 years. What happened? I have tried everything. (US Bank Checking)
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ronhart59 said:
    Quicken for windows version update R45.7 I am no longer able to download and update transactions. Also Bill Pay won't work. I have been using the quicken program for over 13 years. What happened? I have tried everything. (US Bank Checking)
    Did you miss my earlier response to please start a separate new discussion?
  • ronhart59
    Options
    Yes... just how do I start a separate discussion... it isn't obvious
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    ronhart59 said:
    Yes... just how do I start a separate discussion... it isn't obvious
    Hello @ronhart59,   

I do apologize for any confusion regarding the process of creating Discussion threads. Thank you for seeking clarification. 

You can consult the FAQ linked here for more information about creating new posts and Discussions. 

I hope that is helpful, and I look forward to hearing from you, in the future. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.