Quicken Grinch List

Options
1. Quicken UI is very slow and sluggish.
2. Loss of the ability to download bank pay scheduled transactions is a big deal for me. I no longer of visibility where my bank account stands unless I want to enter them manually. Conveniently Quicken have a solution for this, sign up and pay for Quicken Bill pay. I will not be doing that in this life or the next!
3. Quicken has discontinued support for Direct Connect and blamed it on the banks.
4. I spend more time fixing issues within downloaded transactions than I would if I didn't have Quicken at all.
5. Inside of Quicken, CTRL+A no longer works as a hotkey to 'Select All'. Quicken has hijacked it to open accounts list. This is constantly tripping me up. Who the hell needs a hot-key to manage account list as it's something that should rarely be done.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3. Quicken has discontinued support for Direct Connect and blamed it on the banks.
    Quicken Inc can no more dictate to the financial institutions what they will support or not support than you can tell the Sun not to shine.

It totally up to the financial institutions to decide if they want to support/drop support of Direct Connect.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.