EWC+ maybe?

Options
Randalllind
Randalllind Member ✭✭
I am a BOA user and I have two transactions Life Insurance and T-Mobile. According to the BOA site, life insurance cleared. However in Quicken if I click on Reconcile Ctrl-R it is still listed along with T-Mobile unchecked and the difference says $0. So what is the issue? why is life insurance still listed when it should have a R?

Answers

• Randalllind
    Randalllind Member ✭✭
    Options
    If I put an R next to the transaction in the ledger I am -$
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I am a BOA user and I have two transactions Life Insurance and T-Mobile. According to the BOA site, life insurance cleared. However in Quicken if I click on Reconcile Ctrl-R it is still listed along with T-Mobile unchecked and the difference says $0. So what is the issue? why is life insurance still listed when it should have a R?
    Hello @Randalllind,   

I am sorry to hear about these difficulties with the Reconcile feature, and with online banking. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Just so I am sure I understand a few of the details of this case, have you already changed your connection method to Express Web Connect +, by making use of the instructions provided here (be sure to save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen when attempting this)? Also, are you noticing any duplicate transactions within your Bank of America account register(s)?

I look forward to your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Randalllind
    Randalllind Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have already changed connections Since Quicken disables a new transaction feature no more dups. Is there a way I can email so I can show you screen shots?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have already changed connections Since Quicken disables a new transaction feature no more dups. Is there a way I can email so I can show you screen shots?
    Hello @Randalllind

I am sorry to hear about this issue continuing, and thank you for answering my earlier questions.

If you wish to provide screenshots, it may prove easier to do so using the methods explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well. Always be sure to redact any personal information, as necessary; do this regardless of where you are sending them.

I hope that is helpful.  

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.