Chase Credit Card not updating

Options
I have updated the account to EWC+ however in the Tools/Account List under Transaction Download it says "Improve Connection" which leads to "Upgrade to Direct Connect". So there is a mismatch. I'm using Quicken Deluxe V 44.27. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Bob Brif,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding Chase users being unable to download transactions after reauthorizing their accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The FIDIR (Financial Institutions Directory) list controls the financial institutions and connection methods that are used by Quicken for online services.  It shows the following:
    10898    10898    10898    Chase    https://www.chase.com/    1-877-242-7372    https://www.chase.com/    ACTIVE    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO,PAYMENT&DIRECT    BANKING,CREDIT&WEB-CONNECT         BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT    NOT_QBP    NA
    It seems to me that this list has not yet been updated by Intuit (the company that manages the FIDIR list) which is probably why we are still seeing the option to upgrade our bank and credit card accounts to DC.  But Chase has blocked DC on their end so trying to upgrade to DC now (post-9/26/2022) will not work.  I would imagine we'll see this listing for Chase change soon and DC will be removed so this upgrade option will also go away.
    Now the question for you is:  Are you inquiring about this message to upgrade to DC?  Or are you having issues downloading transactions via EWC+?  The title of your post does not appear to match the message of your post so please clarify.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Bob Brif
    Bob Brif Member
    Options
    I'm trying to download transactions via EWC+. I agree that the DC message should disappear.
This discussion has been closed.