Is it possible to add a JCPENNEY card issued through Synchrony Bank

Options
MrZipp
MrZipp Member ✭✭✭
Quicken doesn't seem to be able to connect. If I choose Jcpenney, it fails. Ditto if I choose Synchrony Bank Cred Cards. Is this bank not supported?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @MrZipp

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community to share that you are experiencing this issue. 

Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to connect your account? If so, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Brian Biggs
    Brian Biggs Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I had tried this in the past with no luck as well. When I saw your post, I thought I'd try again. This time I set my Financial institution to JCPenney, but used the login information I use to log in to the credit card site, https://jcpenney.syf.com/.
    This worked. When it's done, it's using Express Web Connect as the Connection Method. Quicken now automatically downloads new transactions. Fantastic!

Hope this works for you as well!

Quicken Deluxe, Version R49.29, Build 27.1.49.29
    Windows 10 Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.2965)

• Brian Biggs
    Brian Biggs Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I had tried this in the past with no luck as well. When I saw your post, I thought I'd try again. This time I set my Financial institution to JCPenney, but used the login information I use to log in to the credit card site, https://jcpenney.syf.com/.

This worked. When it's done, it's using Express Web Connect as the Connection Method. Quicken now automatically downloads new transactions. Fantastic!

Hope this works for you as well!

Quicken Deluxe, Version R49.29, Build 27.1.49.29
    Windows 10 Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.2965)

This discussion has been closed.