How to correcty identify multiple Schwab accounts ending in the same digit during Online Setup?

Options
GBE
GBE Member ✭✭
I have tried multiple times to add a new Schwab account for online services. When it comes time to match the Schwab accounts to their Quicken counterparts, only the last three digits of the Schwab accounts are listed. Unfortunately, these accounts all have the same last three digits. (I have tried random guesses several times resulting in GIANT messes and time-sucking cleanup.) As a result, I discovered that the order of accounts presented by Quicken during the matching process does not stay the same, so taking the results from one instance and altering the matches still give the wrong results. Anyone have any ideas?

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As I recall this was a problem encountered by some users at the time of the change in downloading methods, but I can't seem to find any definitive answer beyond asking Schwab to change the account numbers.  You might try a Google search along the lines of (Schwab "last 3 digits site:Quicken.com) to see what others have said worked for them. 
    But you say that all your Schwab accounts have the last 3 digits, so I'd expect that you've already conquered this problem once?
This discussion has been closed.