Do you use invoicing for your small business? We want your feedback! Learn More

Government IBonds

leeand00 Member
Where do I track Government IBonds in quicken?


  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    You'd track them in an Investment Account.  Assuming this is after-tax money you're investing then I'd use a "Brokerage" Account, even if the financial institution involved isn't a broker, e.g., Treasury Direct.  If you are purchasing IBonds through Treasure Direct you'll need to set the Account up as a "manual" (non-downloading) Account.
This discussion has been closed.