"Fidelity is blocking access to Quicken" error

Options
drjosh
drjosh Member
I am starting out with Quicken and when I try to add my Fidelity account, after typing the pwd, it does not ask for 2FA, but rather tells me Fidelity is blocking access to Quicken. How do I pull up Fidelity info in Quicken Mac?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drjosh said:
    I am starting out with Quicken and when I try to add my Fidelity account, after typing the pwd, it does not ask for 2FA, but rather tells me Fidelity is blocking access to Quicken. How do I pull up Fidelity info in Quicken Mac?
    Hello @drjosh,  

I am sorry about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Are you seeing any particular error codes alongside this message indicating that Fidelity is 'blocking access?'  is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well. 

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • debhon1031
    debhon1031 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello, I'm having the same issue. I'm using Quicken Premier on a Mac, version 6.10.2 with a new subscription and am unable to get my Fidelity 401A added to my accounts. My employer uses nb.fidelity.com (listed on the Quicken dropdown as Microsoft Fidelity Netbenefits) and I'm getting this error:
This discussion has been closed.