Balance in quicken web calendar does not adjust for incomes and bills for future dates

Options
The daily balance when looking at the calendar on quicken web does not take into account scheduled incomes and bills when looking forward to future dates. It only shows the current account balance. This calendar seems like it should work the same as the desktop app when looking forward at future dates. 

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The daily balance when looking at the calendar on quicken web does not take into account scheduled incomes and bills when looking forward to future dates. It only shows the current account balance. This calendar seems like it should work the same as the desktop app when looking forward at future dates. 
    Hello @pmrussell892

I am sorry to hear about this missing function within the program. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

I want to draw your attention to the process of submitting Idea posts. You can create an Idea post using the instructions provided in this link, here. Essentially, users are able to suggest a feature that they would like to see implemented in the software, and it is then voted on by the members of the Quicken Community. If the proposal is popular enough, it is then handed off to the development team for consideration.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.