Bills & Income Notification of New Bill

Options
gooddog50
gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
I guess I'm missing something obvious, but let's see..
When Quicken fetches a new bill, we get the notification dot, but,  

when you have 15-20 billers in the list, it is impossible to tell what the new bill is. I have taken screenshots before and after to see what changed, but that's a hassle. Has anyone found a way to ID the new bill(s)? 
Thanks in advance..

Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
Quicken Premier Subscription

Comments

• Larry4
    Larry4 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    There isn't a way to identify what biller has changed or what about that biller changed.  This is one of a number of Bills & Income notification and reminder failures that Quicken isn't consolidating or responding to.  Among my favorite defects is the newly added "fix it" button message, claiming to recognize an issue with the biller and to give them 48 hours and it will be resolved.  I've yet to see even one that was resolved since this was implemented, it's been saying to give them 48 hours ever since it was implemented which wasweeks or months ago.  
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when they added the blue dot years ago, and the all the comments that it was nice that put up the blue dot so that you knew a bill changed, but without a similar way to tell which bill(s) changed that it was useless.
    As you can see, they never fixed this.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.