why is it impossible to talk to anyone in tech support about a simple question

Options
bradt
bradt Member
i have tried to contact a tech support person several times and I can't get them on any method. The phone number listed here says call failed. I can't get the chat feature to work.

Best Answer

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    See if you've got a Memorized Payee with that old, no longer wanted, category and edit/delete it as you desire.  TOOL, Memorized Payee List (or it's CTRL-T shortcut) to view the list.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I can't help you with the phone, but for chat make sure you disable any ad or script blockers and that you don't have pop-ups disabled. Any of those things could be interfering with chat. VPNs could possibly be an issue as well so if you're using one I'd try turning that off.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• bradt
    bradt Member
    Options
    i am just trying to make a change so that every time I download a transaction from my bank that is paid to a particular vendor, it uses a different classification instead of the one I used for the same vendor years ago that is no longer desired.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    See if you've got a Memorized Payee with that old, no longer wanted, category and edit/delete it as you desire.  TOOL, Memorized Payee List (or it's CTRL-T shortcut) to view the list.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• bradt
    bradt Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help.
This discussion has been closed.