Downloaded transactions have stopped showing up in the register for one of my accounts.

Options
cwj
cwj Member
This problem only occurs with one of my four accounts, all with PNC. The problem began when one of my online payments showed "to send" status but had actually been sent. I tried to cancel the payment before realizing this and then received an error message that it was too late. Downloaded transactions for this account have not shown up in the register since. How can I fix this?

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Generally that's controlled over in the "Online Services" tab of the "Account Details."  (Right click the Account in the Account Bar, select Edit/Delete account.)  Maybe the automatic entry for the Account got turned off?
  • cwj
    cwj Member
    Options
    Thanks. Ordinarily that would be key. However, in this case it doesn't seem to make any difference. The transactions are all sitting on the transaction page in the online center, but nothing seems to move them to the register. Normally pressing the "compare to register" button would do it. My solution to reset the online account is blocked because of the error message: "there are transactions that first must be entered into the register."
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe try turning off automatic entry, closing Quicken, reopening Quicken, and see if the downloaded transactions show up in the downloaded transactions area.  You might have to do an Update now.
This discussion has been closed.