Login to Community Error?

Options
MRanc
MRanc Member ✭✭
When trying to login to Quicken/Community, I am unable to do so in macOS/Safari using Private Relay, needing to switch over to Firefox in order to log in.
The username/password is functional in Firefox, but not in Safari. This is clearly therefore a Safari issue, or more likely a Private Relay one.
Is this a know issue, since I can't seem to find it in the Community.
Is there a fix (other than not using Private Relay/Safari)?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @MRanc,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems logging in to the community.  I suggest that you review the information on this LINK for more information and potential fixes.  Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @MRanc,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems logging in to the community.  I suggest that you review the information on this LINK for more information and potential fixes.  Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• MRanc
    MRanc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Choosing Safari>Preferences>Privacy>Hide IP address, and choosing "from Trackers" vs "from Trackers and Websites" made the difference.
    Thank you.
    Although, it is unfortunate that a macOS/Safari user has to lower their security settings to interact with Quicken.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi again @MRanc

I certainly can't argue with that, but glad to hear that you are able to login and contribute to the community.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.