Problem with Moving Quicken 2017 Deluxe to New Computer

Options
I have a new computer and am having issues with running Quicken 2017 Deluxe. I have done the following: * Loaded Quicken 2017 Deluxe on new computer * Created backup file from old computer and loaded it on new computer.

The following happens when I start Quicken 2017 Deluxe on new computer:
* A dialog window appears with my back-up file name and location and asks me for the file password. After providing the password...
* A Dialog box then appears asking me to upgrade. After closing this dialog box...
* A gray page appears with a large white box in the center. Under the white box it has verbiage that begins with "Having Problems with Your Quicken ID...". The top left has a a tab for FILE and HELP.
* Under FILE, I select my file and it loads the Dashboard to 1-2 seconds and then it disappears and brings me back to the previous screen "A gray page appears with a large white box in the center. Under the white box it has verbiage that begins with "Having Problems with Your Quicken ID...". The top left has a a tab for FILE and HELP."

I have been a longtime Quicken user and have never had a problem moving from computer to computer and this has never been an issue.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue??

Comments

This discussion has been closed.