How do I load a mobile data file that isn't in the "Select data file" list within the mobile app?

MR1020
MR1020 Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I recently set up a new data file within Quicken for Windows (Rel 43.14, build 27.1.43.14, Canada Edition). I've tried Syncing to the cloud, I've tried deleting the Mobile App and re-installing on my iPhone, I've tried resetting my cloud data, nothing seems to work. Only the old files show up within the mobile app?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @MR1020,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please navigate to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts. Then at the bottom of the window click the blue link that says Cloud accounts associated with this Quicken ID (#).

In the next window that opens, do you see the name of the new data file in there?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @MR1020,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please navigate to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts. Then at the bottom of the window click the blue link that says Cloud accounts associated with this Quicken ID (#).

In the next window that opens, do you see the name of the new data file in there?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• MR1020
    MR1020 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Anja... the problem is now resolved.
  • Quicken Anja
    You're welcome! Glad I could help. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.