Investment Imports after 45.7 Update?

Options
2»

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi All,

Good news!!! - there is a new Alert that was released today on this problem - see this LINK.

Quicken hopes to have it solved (and release a new version) by the end of this week.  Make sure that you bookmark the above linked release, so that you'll be notified when the release hits.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Bobbo
    Bobbo Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, Frank. Her alert refers to "...downloaded Buy and Sell transactions for Stock Options." I sure hope they realize that the problem exists for ALL transactions and not just options.
  • jmclellan
    jmclellan Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bobbo - I share your concerns! I spent 4 hours with a level 2 tech at Quicken a little over 2 months ago, showing all of the problems with the investment import - I am very worried that my examples of the problems with Interactive Brokers that I pointed out - for example - not recognizing credit commissions, lopping off anything more than 2 decimal places, and then not rounding to the correct "net cash" amounts, may have caused them to "break" the import more than it was!
  • Bobbo
    Bobbo Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess that at this point we will just have to wait and see. A little irony here. Right after my messed up investment downloads with R45, I get a reminder email from Quicken that they are raising my subscription price.
  • jmclellan
    jmclellan Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like no patch released, and still no primary Quicken updates since 11-3.
  • jmclellan
    jmclellan Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Installed from the Mondo patch this morning, and then imported option trades from yesterday - back to at least working! Patch available at this link:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/reinstalling-and-patching-your-quicken-subscription-version-after-your-membership-has
This discussion has been closed.