Downloads from Schwab report incorrect balance in my MM account--SWVXX

Options
DB1
DB1 Member ✭✭
This error has been occurring sporadically for weeks. Why did this start happening?

Answers

• DB1
    DB1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Why and please fix
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You might want to add some detail here.  It's not clear if transactions for SWVXX aren't being downloaded into Quicken - that would certainly trigger a Securities Comparison Mismatch - or if transactions are being properly downloaded but you're still getting a Securities Comparison Mismatch screen.
    "Back in the day" when Schwab was using Direct Connect to download I used to occasionally get a Securities Comparison Mismatch screen that almost always showed an incorrect number of securities per Schwab.  In every case and the amount of the error always related to a security transaction that I'd just downloaded.  Now, with Schwab using Express Web Connect+, it does seem like I'm getting more of these Security Comparison Mismatches but now, frequently, the screen shows a "per Quicken" number of securities that's incorrect.  Again, the amount of the incorrectness relates directly to the most recent transaction in that security.

I've learned to simply ignore these Security Comparison Mismatches.
This discussion has been closed.