Chase Credit Card Transactions Not Downloading

Options
William Smith Jr
William Smith Jr Member ✭✭✭
I have 2 Chase accounts that for which transactions are not downloading. One just started this week and discovered the other one hasn't downloaded any transactions since about a month ago. Not sure how I missed the latter one but the online balances for both are correct. I've already tried resetting both accounts and completely disconnecting the account and reconnecting to no avail. Is there some known/ongoing here issue? I'm on the 6.10.3 Mac release

Thanks,

Bill

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @William Smith Jr and @Liz Renninger,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

We do have an ongoing active alert regarding Chase users being unable to download new transactions after performing the migration. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. There is no need to contact support unless you continue to experience this issue after the alert has been marked resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience endured in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Liz Renninger
    Liz Renninger Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I contacted support today because none of my Chase credit cards are downloading anymore. I tried deactivating and reactivating and resetting but it didn't work. The only thing I didn't try was to delete the account and reinstall it. Another user said he did that and all of his transactions downloading but new ones would not. I spoke to support and they said it's a known problem and to give it 48 hours before calling back to do troubleshooting. Has anyone had any luck with troubleshooting this issue. I am on the new webconnect+ for this institution. 
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @William Smith Jr and @Liz Renninger,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

We do have an ongoing active alert regarding Chase users being unable to download new transactions after performing the migration. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. There is no need to contact support unless you continue to experience this issue after the alert has been marked resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience endured in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• William Smith Jr
    Options
    Wanted to follow-up on this one. For the moment, the transaction download issue seems to be resolved for all my Chase credit card accounts except for one. I have tried resetting the connection and disconnecting / reconnecting for the lone account with no luck. If I go through the connection process and add the account as a new one, recent transactions are downloaded but I then lose most historical transactions since only a subset are downloaded. Is there something else I can try here to get new transactions to download again with the existing account? Thanks!
  • William Smith Jr
    Options
    @Quicken Jasmine - Thank you for that feedback. I had just stumbled across that thread a few minutes ago and was going to update my thread to note as much. I'll await further updates on the issue at this point.
This discussion has been closed.