I need to get into my Quicken account.

Options
Gwen M. Beck
Gwen M. Beck Member
My computer crashed and I just got it back. She could not get my Quicken account to come up and told me to try it. I have tried many times/numerous email addresses that I have used in the past with no results. I was instructed to give my present email address and they would send me something, this never happened. I am at a loss to which email and pass word is recorded.

Answers

• Gwen M. Beck
    Options
    I use the Quicken file for my check register and now I am at a loss knowing my correct balance.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you log into the Quicken website for your account - might be the same ID & password used here on the forum

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Gwen M. Beck
    Options
    I tried the address above and it didn't work.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    @Gwen M. Beck - When you go to the website per the URL link provided by @Ps56k2 there is another link asking if you need help with your Quicken ID or PW (circled in red).

Click on Quicken ID. 
    1. Enter one of the email addresses you might have used.  You will get a message that says a message will be sent to that email address you entered...if you have an account with Quicken.com with that email address.  Check your email for that message...it might take a couple of minutes for the email be delivered to your email inbox.
    2. If you do not get an email from Quicken within a couple of minutes, repeat #1 with another one of your emails.  Keep repeating #1 until you do get an email from Quicken.
    3. Once you get an email from Quicken it will be confirmation that it is your Quicken ID. 
    4. Then go back to the Quicken.com sign in page and if you remember the PW you can enter it to access your account. 
    5. If you cannot remember your PW, click on "Forgot your...password" which will take you through the process of resetting your PW.
    If after going through this process with all of the possible email addresses you might have used and you still cannot log in, you will need to contact Quicken Support at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support because only they will be able to help you access your Quicken.com account.  Make sure your browser is set to allow popups or the contact buttons might not work.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.