USAA Download Attention/Answers by Quicken Executives

Options
hicksp0026`
hicksp0026` Member ✭✭
When will a senior Quicken executive provide attention to and an answer for the inability to download transactions from USAA?

The continued update from the moderators on the thread for USAA transactions and Quicken stating no solution and no ETA every couple of weeks is not helpful at all. In fact I find it very unprofessional to continue to provide a copy and paste for every update. It implies no one is working on the problem and no one has a clue on this subscription product that isn't working.

Almost all of my banking is with USAA, and I'm not very satisfied paying for a software program that does not work with my institution. While there are not many alternatives out there, I could probably use an Excel spreadsheet to do the same functions Quicken is currently providing.

I've searched far and wide for a way to contact a Quicken executive with no success. Replying to the CEO's email updating on all the Quicken improvements resulted in no reply of any sort. This issue going on for over seven months (and ongoing intermittent problems for two years) with paying customers is really unacceptable.

Comments

• x89
    x89 Member ✭✭
    Options
    USAA has developed a new login method. You have to give permission for Quicken to download. I could not get the old method to work either.
  • x89
    x89 Member ✭✭
    Options
    To get downloads from USAA I had to delete all my online services details. Then I went to USAA and noticed a new login option. It turns out to be the New Express Connect+ process. The same that is used by Chase and Schwab. The process sent me to log in at the USAA website and required me to give permisson for the Quicken backend to connect to USAA. Once I did that I was able to download my transactions. Be careful of duplicate tranasactions and a possible change to your opening balance because the new backend is different from what Quicken remembers. After the initial clean up, it has worked fine.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SO, its a USAA issue ... and not a Q issue.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was wondering when USAA was going to get around to converting Express Web Connect + since they are one the main financial institutions pushing it.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • hicksp0026`
    hicksp0026` Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the tips everyone. I had the new Access ID and PIN issued by USAA. I believe you have to reauthorize the access regularly, but I was never prompted to do this. The online downloads just stop with no identification of requiring new access authorization required. In order to reauthorize, you have to go to "Get Access ID and PIN" which will ask about account accesses to approve. My Access ID and PIN remained the same.
This discussion has been closed.