Citi AA MC download

Options
John@137
John@137 Member ✭✭
I get a message when adding the connection in Quicken.. states that MFA is not supported?
I 1st sign onto my account, set Manage app access, and then go to Quicken app (MAC) to add connection within the 10 min.
DO I need to turn off MFA?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    John@137 said:
    I get a message when adding the connection in Quicken.. states that MFA is not supported?
    I 1st sign onto my account, set Manage app access, and then go to Quicken app (MAC) to add connection within the 10 min.
    DO I need to turn off MFA?
    Hello @John@137,    

I am sorry to hear about this problem with multi-factor authentication. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you noticing any error codes alongside this message, and if so, what kind? Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Citi accounts and online banking issues that may be related to your situation. You can follow the link here for all additional information and any future updates.

Also, i
    s there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • John@137
    John@137 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Attached is the error message I get:
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John@137 said:
    Attached is the error message I get:
    Hello @John@137,   

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this error message. Thanks for getting back to me with that helpful screenshot.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Citi accounts and error codes of that kind that applies here. you can follow this link for additional information, and any future updates. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on a resolution, although we do have teams working on the problem.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.