Mac patch release date for BoA transaction issues

Options
When is Quicken Mac going to be updated? I have not been able to download transactions in my main BoA checking account for several weeks now. Other transactions in other BoA accounts under the same login are updating correctly,.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Usually if there is a problem with no transactions downloading in Quicken, it's a back-end problem, and the program code doesn't need to be updated because it's fixed in the Intuit/Quicken server infrastructure. 

I think the patch for Quicken Windows referred to above dealt with suppressing pending transactions from showing up in the register. The original problem with BoA not downloading for some users was and/or is a back-end/server/Intuit issue. There is a separate alert for users having this problem, and it is marked as not yet resolved as recently as today.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Team Rodriguez
    Team Rodriguez Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks, this was helpful.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one here can answer your questions.  We're primarily other users ... and even if someone is testing a new release they would have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement, as would have the Moderators.
    Regarding your download issue, are you getting any error codes or messages? "Not been able to  download" doesn't provide  enough info to diagnose the situation.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Team Rodriguez
    Options
    Its the same issue described in the Alert for BoA

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7923955/resolved-missing-transactions-from-bank-of-america#latest

Which only addresses a patch for Windows despite the post and the issues also being present on a Mac, which is why I am asking.
  • Team Rodriguez
    Options
    To clarify, although the alert and issue are marked as "Resolved", with references to a patch, the patch is only available for Windows clients. It does not seem to be resolved for Mac clients.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Usually if there is a problem with no transactions downloading in Quicken, it's a back-end problem, and the program code doesn't need to be updated because it's fixed in the Intuit/Quicken server infrastructure. 

I think the patch for Quicken Windows referred to above dealt with suppressing pending transactions from showing up in the register. The original problem with BoA not downloading for some users was and/or is a back-end/server/Intuit issue. There is a separate alert for users having this problem, and it is marked as not yet resolved as recently as today.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Team Rodriguez
    Team Rodriguez Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks, this was helpful.
This discussion has been closed.