VyStar Credit Union

Options
VyStar is not on the list, and yes I saw the community update. However, direct connect is back available at this institution. Please fix this, ASAP????

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Per the Alert on VyStar (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7915343/updated-10-21-22-vystar-credit-union-not-supported-at-the-moment), VyStar has confirmed that they will no longer support Quicken with downloading from within Quicken but they have stated that they intend to support Quicken with Web Connect (manual downloading of transactions from Vystar and then manually importing into Quicken) at some time in the future.  See the 8/23/2022 and 10/21/2022 updates in this Alert for more information.
    Where did you get information that VyStar now has DC, again?  I did see one FB post saying that VyStar supports DC but when I opened that post I saw it was dated 2016.  Everything else that I've read is that VyStar does not currently support any Quicken connection method (DC, EWC, EWC+, WC) at this time.  If you can provide a source for your information that could be helpful.
    If indeed VyStar is ready to support DC, again, then VyStar needs to contact Intuit to get the FIDIR (Financial Institutions Directory) list updated.  The FIDIR controls in Quicken which financial institutions can download into Quicken, by which connection method and for which accounts and Intuit controls what is included in the FIDIR list.  Currently, VyStar is not in the FIDIR list.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As of 12/13/2022, it looks like Vystar is relisted on Quicken for Express Web Connect and Web connect but not Direct Connect. 

Deluxe R55.26., Windows 10 Pro

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I now see VyStar added back to the FIDIR list for both EWC and WC but not for DC. 

I wonder if the "EWC" connection method is truly EWC or if it is EWC+.  To the best of my knowledge, this cannot be known until after the connection has been set up.  Then which it is will be shown in the Account List, the Online Services tab of Account Details and at the top left of the Account Register directly under the Account Name.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Hopefully, Direct Connect capability will be restored.

Deluxe R55.26., Windows 10 Pro

This discussion has been closed.