Investing account is not showing register view choice - how to fix?

LyndaF
LyndaF Member ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Investing (Windows)
Have used Q for decades, never had this happen before, and can't find a fix.

Only affecting one account.

Only view I can get for this account is the display w/4 boxes: Total Value, Top Movers, Portfolio by Security & Value Over Time.

Other investment account registers still coming up as they normally do.

How can I get the single account register to display (like it always has before today)?

Comments

• LyndaF
    LyndaF Member ✭✭
    Thanks Jim, that fixed everything! You help is very much appreciated. I've encountered many hiccups over the years, but this was a new one for me. All good now.
  • QKen
    QKen Member
    Thanks for the info....Why would Quicken do this? I didn't realize this happened and have to go back and manually fix weeks of transactions. This is not the first issue with Quicken downloads recently.....so frustrating. Thanks again for the info.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    QKen said:
    Thanks for the info....Why would Quicken do this? I didn't realize this happened and have to go back and manually fix weeks of transactions. This is not the first issue with Quicken downloads recently.....so frustrating. Thanks again for the info.
    It's a bug. It would be a good idea for you to contact Support and let them know what happened, so this issue will stay on their lots of things to fix.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    this issue will stay on their lots of things to fix.
    I think you meant "list", but that's an appropriate Freudian slip. :)

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.