How to import credit card transactions into Quicken

Options
I am new to Quicken and tried to research my issue without much luck; apologies if it has been asked before.

I bank with USAA and I am able to import my checking/savings account details, but I am unable to see the individual credit card transactions - it is balances only. Is there a way to import them so I can use them in the budgeting app?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @SamInTexas,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Did you set up your USAA account(s) for automatic downloads? If so, which connection method did you choose? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you attempting to import a QFX file? How did you upload your balances into Quicken? Have you attempted to add any other accounts from different financial institutions? What were the results of those?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Take a look at the accounts - Edit Account…
    Look to see if the [x] buttons are checked for - Simple Investing vs Complete Investing … you want COMPLETE 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ps56k2 said:
    Take a look at the accounts - Edit Account…
    Look to see if the [x] buttons are checked for - Simple Investing vs Complete Investing … you want COMPLETE 

OP's issue is with credit cards ... not Investing.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NotACPA said:   OP's issue is with credit cards ... not Investing.
    Oops … never saw a “balances only” situation other than with the Investing settings . 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.