Unable to download transactions for Fidelity Credit Card (Elan)

Options
2»

Comments

• kev25865
    kev25865 Member
    Options
    Quicken Mac subscription; download Fidelity credit card transactions will no longer download to Quicken. I updated my terms of service at Fidelity credit card on 1/27/23- then I started having the issue. The QFX file won't import to Quicken.
  • Dave Swan
    Dave Swan Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was not receiving any data during Onestep updates for Fidelity Visa/Elan starting 1/25/23. Manual downloads DID work direct from Elan's webpage. I just performed a "Reset Account" under the 'Online Services' tab of the 'Account Details' for my Fidelity Visa/Elan account. It is now downloading fine again. Try doing that simple reset (I am just a plain ol' user btw)
  • Doug Eldred
    Doug Eldred Member ✭✭
    Options
    As a workaround, create a Mint.com account for your credit credit. Then you can download .csv and import that into Quicken. It's a little tedious, but a lot easier and more accurate than entering everything manually.
  • foobar99
    foobar99 Member
    Options
    Me too. I have the same problem for months now and I'm getting tired of waiting on elan to fix it. I will likely switch to a new card
  • Quahog
    Quahog Member
    Options
    I finally found a solution. I setup a direct (not thru Fidelity) login to Elan at login.elancreditcard.com. Just to see if it would work, I was able to download transactions to a QFX file and import to Quicken (Mac). Then in Quicken I opened "Account Settings..." for the credit card account and used the "Change Connection" button to use my new Elan credentials - I can now update directly within Quicken. Phew. (Why couldn't Elan or Quicken tell us that?!) GLTA
  • wtgreen
    wtgreen Member
    Options
    This worked! Thank you so much!!
  • wtgreen
    wtgreen Member
    Options
    This worked for me... I setup a direct (not thru Fidelity) login to Elan at login.elancreditcard.com. I was able to download transactions to a QFX file and import to Quicken (Mac).
  • QFMuser
    QFMuser Member
    Options
    This also worked for me. I was able to download a qfx file from login.elancreditcard.com and successfully imported transactions dating back to last October. Whew.
  • whitenack
    whitenack Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello. I am considering applying for this card but want to make sure this issue is resolved? The required fix is to enter your Elan account details into Quicken and transactions will download?
This discussion has been closed.