Is anyone experiencing an issue where changing Categories or Payee names in Reports is not working? After I run the report, the first change may work, but subsequent change actions are not being captured.
Hello Jared, Here it is step by step. 1) I run a report for Spending by Category or Spending by Payee. 2) When I open the report, I now noticed that the Payee(in both reports) comes up in Description. 3) Whether I want to change the category or the payee, I highlight one or more of the line items. 4) I right click and select either Recategorize Transaction(s) or Rename Payee(s). 5) A new window opens to select a new Category or a field to enter a new Payee. 6) I make the selection and click OK. 7) Window closes, but no updates are made, in the report or in the account ledger. I notice that in the reports(only) the Payee name is coming up under a column titled Description. There is no Payee column and there is no option for Payee column in the settings.
If you are still noticing difficulties after you have attempted those recommendations, you may try the following: