T Rowe Price OL-301-A

Options
Don Awalt
Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
Been getting this error all morning. I also get it on 2 other family sign in/accounts with TRP. I submitted a problem report. Are others seeing this?

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Are you getting this when using OSU or when using Update Now?  If it is with OSU only, then I've found that doing Update Now will often work.

If Update Now returns the same error:  This error code indicates that the connection request by Quicken was rejected by the Financial Institution's server.  From my perspective, it seems to most often happen on weekends and holidays and during the morning of the 1st business day following them.  Many times it is because the FI is doing some sort of system maintenance and they have temporarily blocked access via the port(s) used by Quicken.  From what I have seen, this error code will usually self-resolve later in the day or by the next business day morning.

If this code does not self-resolve by the next business day morning, then I will usually try Reset Account and that often seems to fix the issue.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Are you getting this when using OSU or when using Update Now?  If it is with OSU only, then I've found that doing Update Now will often work.

If Update Now returns the same error:  This error code indicates that the connection request by Quicken was rejected by the Financial Institution's server.  From my perspective, it seems to most often happen on weekends and holidays and during the morning of the 1st business day following them.  Many times it is because the FI is doing some sort of system maintenance and they have temporarily blocked access via the port(s) used by Quicken.  From what I have seen, this error code will usually self-resolve later in the day or by the next business day morning.

If this code does not self-resolve by the next business day morning, then I will usually try Reset Account and that often seems to fix the issue.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks @Boatnmaniac - I just tried it again, and it worked! Thank you for your tips though, I will remember them in the future.
This discussion has been closed.