Column Size on Reconciliation Report

masterharp
masterharp Member ✭✭
edited February 2023 in Reports (Windows)
How do I change the size of the DATE column on the reconciliation report? I know how to change column sizes on other reports.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    How do I change the size of the DATE column on the reconciliation report? I know how to change column sizes on other reports.
    Hello @masterharp,   

Thanks for bringing the subject of customizing Reconciliation Reports up for discussion. 

Unfortunately, it is not possible to customize the Reconciliation Report within the Quicken for Windows software, at the moment. However, I want to draw your attention to the process of submitting Idea posts. You can create an Idea post using the instructions provided in this link, here. Essentially, users are able to suggest a feature that they would like to see implemented in the software, and it is then voted on by the members of the Quicken Community. If the proposal is popular enough, it is then handed off to the development team for consideration. 

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• masterharp
    masterharp Member ✭✭
    Thanks.  Cannot find where the "New Post" link is to submit idea.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @masterharp,

Please feel free to use this link here to create your new Idea. You will be asked to select a category and enter a title and a description.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.