Credit card "online balance" field stopped updating Dec 12, 2022

vinson67
vinson67 Member
For all three credit card accounts (2 at Chase, 1 at Citibank), "Online Balance" hasn't changed since Dec 12, 2022. The new transactions continue to download, but the online balance remains what it was on Dec 12. Please fix this. Banking and investment accounts update online balance daily and correctly. Only the credit card online balances have stopped updating.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my Chase cards is "behind" on the online balance, the other one isn't.  Both my Citi cards are current.  I'm not particularly surprised at the Chase problem since Chase moved to EWC+ and EWC+ is simply more problem prone than Direct Connect, which is the downloading process Chase abandoned.
    I am surprised at the Citibank problem since Citibank does provide for the use of Direct Connect.  Is your Citibank Account connected using Direct Connect, or does it use EWC?  If the latter you might try switching to Direct Connect, if you can.
    In the main you're speaking to other Quicken users here and I don't know that there's much we can do here to fix the problem, particularly with Chase.  You might want to contact Official Quicken Support to see if they can help: https://www.quicken.com/support#windows

This discussion has been closed.