Quicken 6.10.3 slooow

Options
wwwoolf
wwwoolf Member ✭✭
I see other people mentioning this but the discussion was closed . I am having huge issues waiting for ever to check off transactions while reconciling. Mac 12.6.1 this has only been an issue with the recent update

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @wwwoolf,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We recommend updating your software to the latest version of Quicken for Mac which is 6.11.1 and seeing if doing so will help. Please navigate to Quicken > Check for updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @wwwoolf,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We recommend updating your software to the latest version of Quicken for Mac which is 6.11.1 and seeing if doing so will help. Please navigate to Quicken > Check for updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Check to make sure you have no reports or other windows open behind the main window. It's easy for a report to be behind the main Quicken window, and closing it/them can speed tubings up considerably.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • wwwoolf
    wwwoolf Member ✭✭
    Options
    Nothing in background
  • wwwoolf
    wwwoolf Member ✭✭
    Options
    so far the update seems to have fixed it. I usually get notified that there is an update but didnt see anything. I'll keep monitoring . Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.