Change Column Size Reconciliation Report

Options
masterharp
masterharp Member ✭✭
edited February 17 in Reports (Windows)

One can modify columns on several reports except reconciliation. When the month is 2 digits and day is 2 digits the date column does not print properly. Needs probably 1 more character.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Reports & Graphs Center / Reconciliation Report prints all dates mm/dd/yyyy correctly, without truncation or other problems.
    When printing other customizable reports, what Font selections for Header and Body Fonts have you chosen? My settings are Header: Arial, regular, 12pt and Body: Arial, regular, 9pt.

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• masterharp
    masterharp Member ✭✭
    Options

Sorry I forgot this was still open. Attached is a copy. Notice the date field needs a couple digits.

• masterharp
    masterharp Member ✭✭
    Options

Did anyone see my update?

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry, didn't see your response. Thanks for the image.

Try changing the Body Font (and Heading Font) to some other font than the typewriter font that you are currently using
    and/or reduce the font size
    and/or switch to print in Landscape mode.
    My report is using Arial 9pt. as the Body Font and all Date fields print OK.

Other than that … I concur with you. Date and Amount fields should always be given enough space to print all characters without truncation.
    You being a Beta tester, you can always try to communicate your request thru the Beta channel, in the hope of reaching out to someone with more pull than us "regular" community users.

• masterharp
    masterharp Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks. Changing to 9 point font allows report to print correctly. This font is too small for me for the transaction report.

This discussion has been closed.