Downloading Bank Transactions

Options
I recently got a subscription account to Quicken. I connected to my bank to download all 2022 transactions in several banking accounts. I found that it failed to download all the transactions that took place in January 2022. Is there a way I can manually adds those to quicken?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Scribe13 said:
    I recently got a subscription account to Quicken. I connected to my bank to download all 2022 transactions in several banking accounts. I found that it failed to download all the transactions that took place in January 2022. Is there a way I can manually adds those to quicken?
    Hello @Scribe13,    

We are sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

To begin, were any of these transactions downloaded and deleted previously? That is one reason that could explain why they did not download successfully, although some additional situations could apply. Are you trying to create the transactions manually in the account without downloading them? If so, the instructions provided here will be helpful. If, however, you are referring to downloading the data as QFX files, look to the Support Article linked here for more information about this. Note that this depends on whether or not your bank or financial institution offers QFX downloads and Web Connect as an option.

I hope that this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.